Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 3, 2009 In Everything Give Thanks

Well, here we are already three days into February 2009. Yesterday was my exhusbands 60th birthday. Happy Birthday Bill. I have known Bill for 40 years and he has never been to the doctor. I pray he continues to have a full and heathly life.

Our health is certainly one thing to be happy about. I was listening to the radio last night as I lay waiting to fall asleep. There was a woman making some very important comments on being thankful.....things I could really relate to. For one, while I have a mountain of repairs to do around my house and my yard is looking more like the jungle, I can be thankful I have a home. There are many folks just like me who are unexpectedly homeless. My car the electric window on the drivers side is not working properly and my blinkers seem to be on the "blink", but I do have a car to drive.

And I am sad to say that sometimes I feel very alone, my kids are grown and gone, I find myself divorced, my best friend of 20 years has passed away.....but then I have to remember that while my pool of friends may be small, they are true treasures. My friend Shelley has been coming to the house for over two years now helping me patch drywall and paint and whatever while we spend endless hours baring our souls to one another. My sister Sunny (former sister in law that we adopted) brings sunshine to my should every time she crosses my threshold. My mother and my daughter Mariana are my rocks, they have bolder me up more times that I can count.....So next time we start feeling sorry for ourselves, let try to remember just what treasures we have hear on earth. And don't forget who provides it all for us.....thanks, thanks for everything.

6 comments:

  1. This is the true story of my life, My name is sara from united states i was just 18 when i fall in love with kishn he dumped me for any girl after 6 years of our relationship that is when i contacted priest omigodo for help he cast a love binding spell for me and my love came back in just 2days if you want you own help and solution to your problem please contact priest omigodo via his email address : templeofsolution@gmail.com or call prest omigodo on his cell phone on +2348079367204 he spell works with a speed of light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am Victoria Cole , I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when I meet a friend that introduce me to priest omigodo the great messenger to the oracle that he serve, I narrated my problem to Priest omigodo about how my ex love left me and also how I needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that I have come to the right place were I will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what I need to do, After it was been done, In the next 2 days, My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness, I was called for interview in my desired company were I needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that I have to tell this to the entire world to contact Priest omigodo at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: templeofsolution@gmail.com and get your problems solve like me.. or call his direct phone number on +2348079367204

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am happy my name is miller cooper from CANADA i was heart broken until i saw priest omigodo who helped me to cast a spell that help me brought back my lover in just 2days if you are in any type of problem please contact him on him email address on (templeofsolution@gmail.com) or call priest omigodo on his phone number on +2348079367204

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to thank Dr. Ekpiku for getting my lover back to me within 48 hours. When my lover left me i was so tired and frustrated till i search the internet for help and i saw so many good talk about Dr Ekpiku of Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com and i decided to give him a try and i contact him and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get my husband back.If you want to get your lover back contact Dr. Ekpiku via email: Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com Dr. Ekpiku the great man that is able to bring back lost love

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Lyna habet from united states thanks to priest omigodo for restoring back my marriage after 4years of broken home. What surprises me most is all these was done just in 2days. If you are in any kind of problem contact priest omigodo on his email: omigodoshrine@hotmail.co.uk or his person phone number on +2348079367204 for more help

    ReplyDelete
  6. my wife dumped me 5 years ago after I found out she was having another affair. I want her back in my life but she refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assured me of 24hrs that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my baby came knocking on my door begging for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we have gotten two kids . Once again thank you priest omigodo, you are truly talented and gifted you can also contact him via email: omigodoshrine@hotmail.co.uk or call him on +2348079367204

    ReplyDelete