Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 27, 2009 In the Beginning



'Welcome to my Blog....I am hoping to use this to stay in touch and up to date with my friends and family. I love to write and I love keeping in touch, especially old friends and my family. We'll see how it goes.




Today is Tuesday, January 27, 2009. Hard to believe the first month of 2009 is almost gone. I worked today and came home to an empty house. Carrie is working tonight. Carrie works two jobs, she works the weekends at Gun Club Cafe and twice a week she has a babysitting job. She has more spendable money than me, but that is okay as she now pays her own cell bill....Yeh!




Carrie is doing Florida Virtual School. She has a laptop and can do her school work from anywhere that has internet/broadband capability. She has really grown up.




Jeannine is in town with the Fair. We only see her when the Fair is in town as she works and travels with Wade Shows. She spends her summers in Michigan and the rest of the year the go from town to town. She happy and that is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment